6 Ways to Use Video to Build Brand Awareness

Brand awareness runs deep. It’s not enough for your target audience to have some passing familiarity with your brand, or for consumers to recognize your logo or your particular products. Brand awareness means building a relationship with your audience, and getting them to trust you. Cultivating brand awareness is essential to increasing your brand’s market share, and in today’s digital age, there’s no better way to get known than with a slick web video campaign.

Ready to get started? Let Zip In Media introduce your brand to the world. Contact us at 305-482-1285, or fill out our contact form to set up an appointment.

While digital advertising is a fine promotional tool, the web video format can do far more than simply advertise. It can help create and shape your corporate identity, and foster a strong relationship between you and your public. And so, without further ado and in no particular order, here are six unique ways you can use video to build brand awareness:

Introduce Yourself! a huge part of brand awareness is helping your target audience get to know you! A company profile video can do just that. Introduce your brand as though you’re on a first date: Who are you? What do you do? Who are the key players in your organization? Having human faces to associate with your business will allow viewers to identify with you, and deepen the brand-awareness relationship.

Show What You Know! Trust is essential in any relationship, especially the relationship between your brand and your customers. Establishing your business and brand as a figure of some authority can be a good first step in getting consumers to trust you. You’re an expert in your field, so prove it with a “How-To” series, or a series of marketing vlogs about your evolving industry.

Any Questions? Another big trust-builder is responsiveness. Your audience wants information about your brand (or they will, if you market yourself effectively). So a Q&A-style video series answering FAQs will make you appear responsive to your consumers, especially if you’re answering their real questions. Consider asking for particular questions over social media, then responding to them in a vlog.

You can accomplish all this and more with Zip In Media on your side. Call today at 305-482-1285.

Who’s Out There, Listening? We’ve touched on this before, but knowing your audience is essential to any successful video campaign. Do your research! Your target audience should inform every decision you make, and the information you gather about them will determine what kinds of videos they will respond to best.

Face Forward! Mascots have been around almost as long as capitalism itself, but they’ve seen a resurgence in the era of YouTube celebrities and cheap Flash animation. Consider creating a unique character to represent your brand. This character should reflect your target audience (see tip #4!) in age and general sense of style, and can appear in your video branding content as a sort of host.

Promote Your Content! This is perhaps the most important tip appearing on this list. All your hard work crafting rockstar-quality branding materials will be for naught if nobody’s watching. There’s a common rule among marketers that says 20% of your time should be spent creating new content, and the remaining 80% should be spent promoting it. Use the same targeting techniques you use for your other web marketing to pinpoint your audience, and make sure you promote your brand and your videos across as many digital platforms as possible.

These are just six of the many techniques out there to maximize your brand awareness. Here’s one more: partner with a winning video production company like Zip In Media. When you work with us, creating video campaigns that meet all your brand’s needs is easy from start to finish. Here’s our process:

  1. First, we discuss your specific needs, and work together to determine just what kind of video will best meet your requirements.
  2. Our team produces your high-quality videos using our comprehensive production process.
  3. We make revisions based on your feedback to ensure that your video ads are exactly how you envisioned them.
  4. After revisions are complete, your video campaign is born – and ready to be shared with the world!
  5. Even after your ad campaign is live, we’ll work with you to track your results, so you can continue to fine-tune your marketing strategy.

 Let’s get started building a great online marketing campaign for your business. Call us at 305-482-1285, or fill out our contact form to set up an appointment.

Types of videos we create | Lets Discuss 305.482.1285

Industries We Collaborate with | Lets Talk 305-482-1285