The reason is because video offers something that other forms of marketing can’t match. The benefits of video marketing include:
- Video Grabs Attention – Video naturally has a way of grabbing the attention of the reader. Through its colors and moving imagery, everyone notices video when they see it, while other marketing tools (like text and image ads) are much easier to miss or scan over.
- Video Builds Trust with the Viewer – Marketing studies have shown that, as someone watches a video, they start to get to “know” the company. That company starts to build a rapport. That’s why companies that use video correctly also convert better by building a connection with the business.
- Video is Helpful on Mobile – As more and more people use the phone to access information, video provides some relief from the eye strain and effort that comes from scrolling and tapping screens and navigating websites. Tilt the phone, and a potential customer can watch a video in its entirety on an HD screen with minimal additional effort.
- Video Reduces the Workload of the Viewer – Similarly, on the whole, it takes significantly less effort on the part of the user to watch a video than it does to read an article or scroll through a slideshow. Marketers for years looked for ways to reduce tasks on the reader, as research showed that the less a user had to do, the more likely they were to stay on a page and make a purchase. Video is easy, requiring almost no labor on the part of the visitor.
- Video is Easier to Digest – Video makes it much easier to not only watch information, but understand it. With the right clips, the right graphics, and the right information, video marketing can make it easier for a person to visualize and understand complex information. Even passively, when a user isn’t actively watching a video, they are absorbing information any time a video plays.
- Video Can Easily Be Shared – Video is shared more often than other forms of content. On social media, video is more likely to get engagements (likes, comments, shares, retweets), and more likely to be watched/viewed once it is posted than links to articles or even images.
- Video Can Be Fast – The average attention span of a possible customer is sometimes as little as a few seconds. It is not long enough to read any words or glance closely at any photos. But well produced video only needs a few seconds to start getting a message across.
These are only some of the many advantages that video marketing offers. Video is also one of the few types of content that can be shared across multiple forms of media without any punishment in search engines, and – if the video itself is marketed well – can catapult to the top of Google search results.
There are many advantages to a video marketing campaign, but first you need a company that you can trust to create it. With over a decade of experience and some of the highest quality videos available, Zipinmedia is ready to begin helping you achieve your video goals. Call (305) 482-1285.
How to Use Video to Market or Advertise Your Business
We know video works. We know that it is effective at sending a message. But the question that many businesses have is HOW they can use it.
One of the best parts of video is that there aren’t many limitations. You can create one video for your website, one video for your social media account, and one video for your ad buys, but you can also create a single video that can be used across all different media. It depends on your goals and the way you’re trying to brand yourself.
With that in mind, we’ve created a lot of video in our time here at Zipinmedia, and are happy to provide you with ideas if you need direction for your next project. The following are some types of video and video marketing ideas to help guide your investment.