Types of Web Videos We Produce
Everything is shared online these days, which means that any video you want to create has the potential to be a great addition to any internet related idea that you may have. You come to us with an idea or goal, and we’ll create it no matter what it is or where it will be used.
With that in mind, there are some videos that are very commonly found online, and are frequently solely created to be internet content. Examples of these videos include:
- Business Website Marketing Videos – Often when someone comes to us for a video they can use on the internet, it is usually placed on their organization’s website for the goal of assisting in their marketing campaigns. Video marketing is thriving, and growing in popularity each and every year. There’s considerable evidence that people respond very well to video, that it improves conversions, and that it keeps people on sites longer, which is better for branding your business. It’s a great way to better introduce a product, service, sale, or feature, and useful for essentially any industry.
- Testimonial Videos – While many people tune out text-based testimonials, video testimonials continue to grow in both popularity and efficacy. If an image is worth 1000 words, a short video that touts a company or person is worth far more, and people watch these videos often as a way to have an emotional connection with the company or organization they plan to use. It’s a great way for businesses to create a personal relationship with the viewer, capable of adding emotion in ways that many other marketing tools are not.
- Product Videos – If you sell or market your products on your website, you need a way to show people what they can do, even if they cannot see the video in person. Product videos, in that regards, are easily the best way to essentially put the item in the hands of those that need it, even if they are not there. These videos are engaging, made for the web, and a great way to make sure your products are noticed.
- How-to and Training Videos – Informative videos are extremely useful as a form of branding, and as a customer service tool. Some businesses create how-to videos to showcase their expertise and build trust with the viewer. Others use them to answer questions online that may come up for the customer’s experience. These videos have staying power, and can be posted both on-site and off-site to maximize effectiveness.
- Company Profile Videos – Getting to know you as a company is important for any customer. Company profile videos are the best way to put your company right on the web, showing people who you are and letting them see you in a way that is carefully curated based on your culture and brand by our professional video production team.
- Recap and Event Videos – Event videos are a very popular type of web video. Nothing gets people more excited for a future event than video of a past event, and nothing helps people remember what they enjoyed at a past event like seeing and reliving their experiences again. We are able to send our videographers directly to your events to make amazing videos to be featured essentially anywhere on the web.
- Website Slider Videos – One of the most fascinating and effective new ways to use web video is with a video slider, also known as “header video” or “homepage video.” The term “slider” refers to the background at the top of the homepage of a website. In the past, this was typically an image or slideshow (slideshows are how they got the name “sliders,”) but now, website functionality makes it possible to have background video. When well produced, this makes your website look modern, visually incredible, and great for appearing to deliver value.
- Social Media Videos – Videos can go almost anywhere online, and that includes social media. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more – creating a video for these platforms is a great way to spread more info about your brand, creating video that will get shares, likes, and purchases based on the audience you’ve generated on the social media pages of your business and others.
These are only some of the many different types of web video that exist today. You can find a complete list of all of the different videos we create on our overall video production page – scroll down to see all of the different options we have available.
One of the best parts about web video as well is that there are no limitations for where or how often you can use the video. You can post a video on social media, on your website, on YouTube, and elsewhere, so that one video ends up helping you build your organization across multiple channels and avenues, all at no or minimal cost. That is one of the reasons that internet video production is so useful.
Overall, there are no limitations to the types of web video that we can produce, and if you’re not sure how you want to move forward with the video, we are also more than happy to take the lead and create videos that are impactful with the viewer.
How Do We Create Web Videos That Resonate?
It doesn’t take much to create a video. It takes a lot to create a video that makes an impact – a video that matters, and one that will generate the results that you hope for. That requires knowledge, equipment, planning, background, and so much more. That’s what you get with a video production team that has experience creating online videos for organizations across the country.
It is our role to help create a video that resonates, and we meet this goal by:
- Learning More About Your Target Audience – Before creating a video that is going to be engaging to your audience, we first have to learn more about your audience. This includes who the customers are, where it will be hosted or seen, and in some cases what other marketing tactics you plan to use to help it with outreach (if applicable).
- Determining How Your Audience Will Best Receive a Message – The more we know about your audience, the easier it is to determine what will be needed for them to understand the message. For example, information on a complex technical topic may benefit from animations. Videos to seniors may benefit from the voices of other seniors, and so on. There are many little considerations that are made based on both the needs of the video and your budget.
- Planning Every Component – There are clear, recognizable differences between carefully planned videos and those that are thrown together. During our pre-production process, which we will outline later in this article, we make sure that every component is carefully planned so that your voice and your goals for the video are clear from the moment the video begins to the moment it ends.
- Utilizing Technology – As great as some cell phones and retail cameras have become, they are still no match for professional video equipment, which is able to grab footage that is higher quality, better for editing, and provides more depth than other cameras can handle. In addition, we utilize high end video editing tools, integrate any animations that are needed, and more, all to make sure that you’re getting video production that excels.
There are often little components that make a big difference as well. For example, hiring the right actors, asking the right interview questions, or creating the right lighting. All of these may be in the background, but they make a big difference when it comes to creating a final product that will stick with people, and that’s what matters when you’re looking to have a video that meets your expectations.